Matrix Application Process
Intellectual Property Rights Statement
Copyright in all Matrix Application Processes whether electronic or other format is owned by MAP Framework. No Matrix Application Process may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, either in whole or in part, without prior written permission of MAP Framework save within the limits
provided by Scottish legislation.
We incorporate both visible and invisible watermarks into Matrix Application Processes and you agree that the following terms and conditions are applicable:
• A Matrix Application Process is licensed to a sole named user who is permitted to install a single electronic copy of it for use on a single computer.
• Hard copies of the Matrix Application Process document may be printed by the named user for his own, non-commercial purposes.
• Where a licensed user has a specification or tender requirement to reproduce a Matrix Application Process as part of their documentation for external submission, the necessary pages of the document, including the whole document if required, may be reproduced and submitted.
• MAP Framework are not aware of any inherent risk of viruses in the Matrix Application Process documents at the time that they are downloaded. MAP Framework has exercised due diligence to ensure, so far as practicable, that such files do not contain such viruses. The files supplied may contain embedded typefaces. In accordance with MAP Framework licensing policy, these files may be printed or viewed but shall not be edited unless the typefaces which are embedded are licensed to and installed on the computer performing the editing. In downloading these files,
parties accept the responsibility of not infringing MAP Framework licensing policy.
• The user accepts that the operation and use of these files is done so at the user's risk. MAP Framework does not accept and is not liable for any loss or damage which may be suffered from their operation or use.
Trademarks and Copyright - General
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
MAP Framework is the owner of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties
around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
For more information about UK copyright law please visit the UK Intellectual Property Office website
Our Trademarks & Copyright
is the owner of
all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it and offered for sale through it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All
such rights are reserved.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of MAP Framework without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilising our trademarks without our express written consent.
Issue Date: 17th April, 2012